2013年9月14日星期六

Groom's Suit: Arranged!

The next thing on our wedding agenda was to look for suppliers for Mox's suit. Originally, I need to him to wear a barong since our wedding will be held in the summer, and a suit will be too hot to wear. Plus, a barong is cheaper to buy/make when compared to a suit.

But Mox was very insistent which he wanted to wear a mens wedding attire on our wedding. Sige na nga, pagbigyan na natin kasi kasal rin naman niya yun. Haha. Since we are on a very limited budget (read: less than P10, 000) for his suit, we decide to experience a good tailor who could copy the peg Mox has chosen. I've heard good reviews about Mang Pons of Kamuning and Mang Roger of Mandaluyong, and I know that they fit our budget, so we decided to pay them a vacation last Weekend.

 Unfortunately, it was pouring so we wasn't able to visit Mang Pons' and Mang Roger's shops. Instead, we went to the Before I marriage fair in Megamall to look for possible suit suppliers. The fair only took up one Megatrade hallway so there were only a few exhibitors, but luckily we found one suit supplier. That supplier was Emil Ocampo of E. Ocampo's Fashion House.

 I've heard good reviews about him when it comes to wedding and ento gowns but I never really thought which he could make great suits. And the suits were indeed great! I am no expert, but I thought the artistry on each suit was perfect. Pulidong-pulido ang mga tahi. Here are some types of his suits taken from his website.

没有评论:

发表评论